Sunday, November 8, 2015

2: Milking

There are two tards in my class, Anni and Jay, that live relatively close to each other, and sometimes they come to school together. After today, I am guessing they must also play together.

I come into my classroom 5 minutes after my tards are finished with recess. I was late because I was talking to another teacher and lost track of time.

[Before I tell you the rest picture in your head how the vacuum looks when you put the tube end on instead of the vacuum head when you clean your walls or ceiling as opposed to the floor.]

I walk into the room to find Anni on all fours with her shirt hiked up and Jay holding the tube handle of the vacuum cleaner against her boob.

Jay “Miss Pell! Look!…..Milking!”
Anni “HA HA HA!,” laughs Anni with an aroused tard smile on her face.

I had to stifle the laughter and tears as I un-hooked the “milker” and told them to take their seats for coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment