Saturday, November 7, 2015

36: Riti's a teacher, not a dietitian:

Brad's mom has specifically asked me to watch over his sugar intake. Apparently, they think he may be diabetic. I adhere to her request, but he hates it. When the others get to chose from the treat jar, Brad gets a sticker. Don't get me wrong, Tards love stickers, but the Tard needs hierarchy begins with candy.

One time Brad got fed up with this arrangement, and told me, "Aren't you listening to me, I don't want ANY fucking stickers!"

But by far the best part about this whole non-sugar things was this:

Thursday they are in the lunch line. They get to chose their beverage. The choices: white milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, apple juice, grape juice. Brad's mom had told me that he could have any of the options except chocolate milk. Of course, this is exactly what he wants.

I told him that chocolate milk was not an option. He flipped out, rattling off numerous funny comments, including: "White milk looks like bunny throw-up," and "Even that fat kid gets chocolate milk" (referring to Augusta, who always selects 2 chocolate milks) and to me, "I'd like to see you drink white milk." He is right, I hate white milk, but I did not tell him this.

He settled on grape juice. Then we argued over whether or not he could have a cookie. I wasn't up for the argument. I am not a dietitian. I am a tard teacher. Recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment