Monday, November 9, 2015

#9: Tard curses poorly:

I received a letter from a parent today, saying that their child has been using an awful lot of "naughty words". This doesn't surprise me. I don't curse in front of my tards, but there certainly is a lot of foul language flying around my classroom. So today I paid attention to what this particular tard was saying. Some of his "naughty words" were fucking hilarious.

After I told him that he wouldn't have individual play today because he didn't turn in his assignments, he responded "I FUCK MOTHER!".

Out on the playground I heard him yell "You shit fucker," at one of the other students.

While lining up to leave, another student cut in front of him, "Ass fuck me" was his reply.

I really feel like writing his parents back and telling them they should teach their kid how to curse, because what he's learning in my classroom just isn't cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment