Sunday, November 8, 2015

7: Boo has a bad day

Aside from having to call him “Boo” and his habit of removing his pants, I don’t have a lot of trouble with Boo. I actually enjoy having him in my class. He is a happy kid and his mother gives great gifts.

However, Boo has an occasional bad day here and there. I can usually tell when there might be potential trouble with the kids but on this particular day I was blindsided. Boo bounced into the classroom smiling, sporting an outfit from new fall line of Ralph Lauren kid’s clothes as usual. I always get, “Hewwo, Miss Peoww!” and a high five from Boo. Boo’s bad day progressed as such:

8:15am: Boo is happy and appears fine.
9:25am: Boo cannot find his Sponge Bob Squarepants pencil.
9:30am: Boo summons me over to his desk to alert me of the missing pencil.
10:15am: Boo begins digging through his desk erratically, whining under his breath about said pencil.
10:31am: Boo gets up, stomps loudly to the other side of the room, faces the corner, arms crossed, face pink, ready to erupt. I ask him if he would take his seat and he lets out a thunderous, whiney, “NO!” I ignore his outburst and let him quietly calm down on his own in the corner.
10:45am: Boo is still in the corner but now he is breathing heavy and loud. I can see that his face is an angry red color. Suddenly, he let’s out a very strange grumble, I ask him how he’s doing back there.

“SOMEONE STOWE MY PENSOW!”

He screamed this at the top of his lungs, while ripping a fistful of blond hair out of his head and peeing down the front of his elastic-waste khaki pants.

10:47am: Boo is sent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment